Monday, November 13, 2017

Kooky girl

Reagan was quite the turkey last night. She was fighting sleep like crazy. She was SO vocal, but it was a crazy on edge sort of vocal, like she might cry at any minute. Not good. Needless to say, Mike and I didn't get much sleep. I was SO tired this morning that I decided to treat myself to a nap! I don't know the last time I did that. I have so much to do, but I'm glad I laid back down. That was my early bday present to myself. Reagan has been super vocal and spunky all day today. She had speech this morning and her therapist was very careful because she seemed like she might lose it, but she never did. She did fine for PT, the DME rep visit, and school/vision too. She just sounded like she was on edge pretty much all day long. I think she's def having some tummy pains. She's had tons of gas today, so that can't be helping. Hands in the mouth nonstop, she's been wiping spit all over her clothes, hair, face, it's driving me nuts. We haven't had the heart to put her restraints on her though. She had to wear them too much the last few days. Her nurse tried socks on her hands, but those ended up wet pretty quickly (or off). She's a turkey. Hoping she settles down and has some relaxed laid back sort of days this week. We could all really use a break!


New stroller we're hoping to get to replace her Convaid Cruiser which she's outfgrown (this is the stroller we keep in the car to use for doctors visits and short trips to the stores/restaurants). The Leggero Reach. It's lightweight and easy to fold like the Convaid, but has a tilt/recline feature that the Convaid was missing. It also seems a little more cushy. Hoping we can get insurance to approve it. Always a battle. 

No comments: