Friday, September 1, 2017

Me and my girl

Just me and my girl today. Thankfully she has been wonderful today. I'm actually kinda glad that she and I got to spend this time together. It's amazing how much better of a nurse I am when I am able to give her my undivided attention (with brother in school). She's been super precious today. Very sweet and smiley. Not a fan of me talking to anyone other than her though. I had to be careful with that because we almost had tears a few times when I was talking to Grandpa and our neighbor! Other than that she's been pretty laid back today. Happy to just roll around on the floor (chewing on that hand). Finally tonight I had to put it in a restraint to try to give those fingers a break. She's relentless. Hoping for a good weekend for my girl!

Looking super laid back after her bath this morning!

Now, that's more like it! Spunky girl...

No comments: