Thursday, August 31, 2017

Still sleepy

We all slept last night. Ryan ended up in our bed again (for the second night in a row), which I'm not super thrilled about, but at least he wasn't too restless. I got up early to run this morning and heard Reagan coughing/moving around, but when I went in to check on her, she was still asleep. She had another pretty sleepy day today. She didn't sleep the whole day through like she did yesterday, but she slept off and on for most of the day. No therapies...it was a good thing we took care of school the first two days of the week, because the rest of this week my girl has been MIA. When she's been awake, she's been good though, so that's good. Found out this afternoon that our nurse's CPR certification expires today, so she can't work tomorrow. Ugh. So much for all of the errands I needed to run tomorrow. Hoping my girl behaves herself.

No comments: