Thursday, July 13, 2017

Very sensitive

Much to my relief, my girl woke up happy again this morning. Super sweet and darling. Still not really smiling, but content. Lots of hands in the mouth (and spit on the face) again. She had PT and OT today and did pretty well with them. She was very sensitive today, especially to noises and the television. Tonight she was so sensitive that we kept her upstairs and I hung out with her (rather than bringing her down with her noisy brother and tv). She was fine upstairs. She did have one seizure-like episode though, when I was hugging her. I noticed her head was turned way to the left and then pulled back and looked at her and saw her eyes were fluttery and fixed. A seizure triggered by my hug? Ugh. Poor girl. She was fine the rest of the night though. Hoping we can stay away from seizures and bad days...


Brother's modeling pics debuted today with the release of a new collection! :)




No comments: