Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Still awful

It was a rough night...and unfortunately today hasn't been any better. Reagan didn't sleep much and was very agitated/restless. My poor baby...when will my girl get some rest? Not today. It's been an AWFUL day. Just awful. She's so exhausted but her body wont let her sleep. She dozes off, only to jolt awake seconds later, back arched and legs stiffened out. It's painful to watch, so I can't even imagine how she must feel. It just sucks to have had such a great week and then to get blindsided by this?!?! Nothing is helping. Nothing works. She needs to sleep it off, but she can't. My poor baby. Tonight we were able to see a slight light at the end of the tunnel. I think (I hope) she'll be OK tomorrow. We were planning on taking a trip to Dallas to see Grandma and we've already had to delay it by a day! Hopefully she'll be up to leaving tomorrow. Prayers for my girl please!

No comments: