Monday, June 19, 2017

Still miserable

Last night was a rough one as well. I got up 3-4 times trying to calm her down, but it proved futile. It was rough. For everyone. And then this morning, she woke up miserable once again. When is this going to be over?? It definitely feels like this is an all time record of consecutive bad days. She did have speech this morning and actually did fairly well (all things considered). She started back up crying/fussing right after her therapist left, but at least she made it through her only therapy for the day. Ryan had a camp to go to from 8:30am-12:30pm today so I dropped him off and then attempted to go get some tires changed out on my car (I had a screw in one of my tires). Well that turned out to be a complete disaster. After going to 7-8 different places, I finally found one that could do the work right away. Unfortunately there was probably a reason no one was there in the first place. Right as they were finishing up my tires, someone put the lug in crooked and then it broke off in my wheel. They couldn't get it out and had to replace the whole part. I sat there all morning and my dad called me back just in time to get Ryan from his camp. And then rescued me from the tire hell hole. Meanwhile Reagan was still at home with her nurse, giving her hell. Ugh. We did manage to get a much needed poo out of her and give her a bath this afternoon. We even got a few laughs out of her (really her laughing at herself more than us). But she continued to be fussy/uncomfortable/miserable most of the night. She'd go periods where she'd be OK and then she'd start freaking out again. As of now, she's in bed and asleep and I'm PRAYING she'll stay that way. So ready to see some smiles again. It's been too long.

Batter and chatter camp! 


Practicing modeling! He's got another photoshoot Wednesday! :)

No comments: