Monday, June 12, 2017

Oh Ryan!

Reagan had a good day today. She was super into her hands and chewing on them nonstop. It did interfere a little with speech this morning, but over all she did a pretty good job. She was most comfortable on the floor today, such a rolly polly. We had to constantly keep moving her back up onto her pillow, she was all over the place! Ryan gave us a good scare this morning. We're still not sure whether or not he actually did anything. I was upstairs helping the nurse with Reagan, when I heard Ryan calling me. I came down as soon as I could and Ryan was pointing to his mouth and telling me it hurt. Finally he said something along the lines of putting a screw in his mouth and now it was in his tummy (and his mouth hurt). Ugh. I gave him some toast and a drink and he seemed fine. Telling me his tummy was all better. I'm still not sure if he actually ate anything or not. Dad had been messing with some water heater parts in the living room the night before and we thought we had picked up all of the pieces/screws...but who knows. We never heard another word out of him about it, so we're just going to keep a close eye on him. This boy! Never a dull moment.








video

No comments: