Saturday, March 4, 2017

Super crunchy

Reagan was restless last night. I'm not sure how much she slept. She was still dry when she woke up this morning and I thought I was going to have to help her to go, but she eventually went on her own. And again mid day, but tonight I had to help her go. I'm hoping she's not starting to hold again, but it wouldn't be surprising with the amount of tone in her body. She's been super tense and crunchy today. Super sweet but super crunchy. Hands in her mouth nonstop. Her poor left hand is so waterlogged. I'm not sure how we're going to get her to sleep tonight. Mike thought we should put an arm restraint on her arm to keep it out of her mouth but she immediately started getting crazy and fighting it so he had to take it off. Right now she's still pretty vocal and tossing and turning a lot, even with him laying beside her. Ugh. So frustrated for her.

No comments: