Sunday, February 19, 2017

Marathon day

Reagan slept well last night. Thank goodness, because I had to get up early for my marathon this morning. Reagan was sleepy off and on all day but perked up a bit this afternoon. I on the other hand was spent! The Austin marathon is SO hilly and I didn't feel nearly as prepared for this one as I did the Houston (and I felt LIED to because there were so many hills at the end)! The weather was hot and humid and it was just another awful day for a marathon. I was (and still am) super sore, especially my joints. It's hard to walk. My poor running partner ended up with severe hyponatremia (low sodium) and had to go to the hospital. It was a crazy day. We got home and found a super precious girl. She was making such great eye contact. Such a darling!

No comments: