Monday, February 20, 2017

Crunchy girl

Reagan has had a great day today. She slept well last night and woke up super sweet and spunky this morning. Super smiley but also super crunchy. She had speech this morning and I know it was a challenge with her being so crunchy. She's been in a great mood though. Very tolerant of us talking. We had a new nurse come orient today and Reagan was good the whole time. This afternoon she had school/speech and she did well with that too (waving bye to both the speech therapist and the teacher)! Then a bath...the first 100% happy bath in a long time. I am super sore today. Lifting my girl hasn't been easy...lifting my own legs hasn't been easy. Hoping to feel a little better tomorrow (but knowing I could be worse). Reagan was a little more vocal tonight. Very into her hands and spitting all over. Hoping for a less crunchy day tomorrow.

No comments: