Saturday, January 7, 2017

Sweet girl

Reagan was awake and laying quietly at the top of her bed when I went in to check on her this morning at 7:45am. I brought her downstairs (still dry...no pee all night) and put on cartoons. Reagan was very stiff in her body, similar to yesterday, but very smiley and sweet. Super cold this morning (for Austin anyway). It was 19 degrees when we woke up! Glad we decided to postpone our long run til tomorrow afternoon! Reagan was still in need of a pee and getting increasingly vocal (but still sweet) so I decided to break out the warm water. It worked like a charm and she had a huge wet diaper, but she also appeared to have a seizure as well. At some point I noticed her head was turned all of the way to the left and her eyes fixed upward and to the left. It only lasted 30sec or so, but man, I'm sick of seeing these. She definitely seemed neurologically off to me yesterday, so I'm not surprised to see something like this today, but it doesn't make it any easier. Still think hormones are to blame. Other than that hiccup, she had a good day today. We all just hung out watching football and staying out of the cold! Not super exciting but we're all pretty happy the Texans won! Hoping for a warmer day tomorrow. Crazy Texas weather! It'll be back in the 70's in a few days!



No comments: