Friday, January 20, 2017

SO tense

Reagan slept well last night and woke up this morning sweet and crunchy. And no pee. I tried helping her go but had no luck. Her nurse had more luck a little later. Thank goodness. She was more serious today. Still SO tense in her body. So tense she was trembling. She's also on Day 6 of no poo. Not good. It makes sense that if she's holding pee, she's gonna hold poo, but a week is a long time to go. We tried an enema today and still nothing. I tried to help her and nothing. Ugh. She's dozed off an on today and just been a little zoned out and off. Very still tonight. I was able to get some sweet smiles out of her and that made me very happy. She did fall asleep after I helped her pee. Really hoping she can relax soon. This girl needs a break!

First time EVER Ryan sat in the chair by himself for a haircut! And was good! 

Usually I have to hold onto him as he kicks and screams! This was awesome! 

1 comment:

Janet said...

He's all grown up!!! Too fast!