Monday, December 5, 2016

Kooky trouble maker

Reagan decided to wake back up as soon as I dozed off around 12:45am. She was quietly vocalizing, so I let her be, hoping she'd go back to sleep. Finally around 2:30am  it was clear that was not happening and she was getting louder, so I tried some oxycodone. Not sure if she ever went back to sleep. Finally around 7am, I got up and moved her to her chair. I could tell it was going to be another kooky sort of day. She had speech this morning and school/vision this afternoon. She did well with both. She's been very bitey today and grabbing and pulling at her tube a lot. Sometimes it seems she does it just to get a rise out of us! Mischievous little girl. Tonight we worked on decorating the tree. Ryan was LOVING it! Reagan enjoyed watching all of the action as well. She's still pretty vocal tonight but not quite as much as last night. Hoping she can wind down and go to sleep soon!






No comments: