Sunday, November 13, 2016

Smiley and sweet

Reagan woke me up this morning at 4:25am just minutes before my alarm was set to go off. I could hear her moving around but I left her to Daddy and I went for my 15mile run! When I got back 3hrs later, everyone was up and moving. Reagan did go back to sleep for a while, but was up and in her chair by the time her nurse got there. She's been in another great mood today. SO smiley and so sweet! Super happy to see her Grandma! Lots of eye contact and very interactive. Her nurse helped her to make a neat creation on her light board. After spending all morning packing up all of the Halloween decorations, Grandma got in the tub with Reagan and they both had a nice relaxing bath. It's been a good day. Tomorrow is my birthday so I'm hoping she can keep this good streak going strong!


No comments: