Saturday, November 26, 2016

Sleepy but tense

Reagan slept well last night (finally) not waking up until right around 7:30am. She woke up a little wide eyed and serious but content. Very stiff in her body today. And holding her pees. Like REALLY holding them. I gave her a little while to see if she'd go on her own, but then finally helped her go around 10am. She dozed off shortly thereafter and then slept nearly all afternoon. She woke back up and was still peeless. I tried to help her go at 6pm and it was a no go. I tried again around 8pm and FINALLY she went. Ugh. It's crazy that she can be so sleepy and still, yet so tense and stiff at the same time! I don't understand it. Tonight she was happy to just lay and watch me hang lights on our tree (our artificial tree has so many lights out, but I'm not happy with any of the new tree options). She wasn't dozing back off on her own so finally around 11:30pm Mike picked her up and held her and she dozed off in his arms. Sweet girl! Hoping she wakes up OK tomorrow. Mike predicts a bad day with her being so still/sleepy today (and she has had unusual breath and crusty lips today)...still hoping he's wrong.


No comments: