Monday, November 14, 2016

Happy birthday to me!

Today was my birthday (my 40th birthday)! Reagan woke up super sweet and smiley again, what a wonderful birthday present from my girl! Grandma had her out and on the patio this morning when her nurse arrived. It was a nice day for it and my girl seemed to enjoy it. She had speech this morning and had a great session using her PODD/eyegaze/yes-no buttons. She dozed off for a little cat nap but woke just in time for more therapy. This afternoon she had OT and school/speech and did great with those as well. She was a little tense/crunchy in her body today and once again holding her pees (all day long). All in all it was another great day for my girl! She's been super precious all day...what more can I ask for on my birthday!!







3 comments:

Kallie said...

What a great gift! Happy birthday!

Clarissa R. West said...

Happy belated 40th birthday! Glad it was a good day for you all!

Clarissa R. West said...

Happy belated 40th birthday! Glad it was a good day for you all!