Friday, November 25, 2016

Darling clenchy girl

I woke up this morning at 5am to a beeping pump, and guess who was already wide awake?!?! This girl! I tried tucking her back into bed but I don't think she ever went back to sleep. Finally around 7am, I moved her to her chair. She woke spunky and sweet again (and holding her pee)! She was actually holding last night and I had to help her go at midnight. So this morning she woke up dry and her nurse had to eventually help her go. And she's been holding ever since. She's still very crunchy today. Constantly crunching over on that left side. Putting her hands in her mouth, but not nearly as much as yesterday. Happy to just pull on her tube or her shirt! Not nearly as much gas today, but she's also very clenched up (hence the holding). Super sweet and smiley though. Such a darling girl. Making little soft cooing vocalizations...she's the cutest! Hoping for a good weekend for my sweet girl! 

No comments: