Sunday, October 2, 2016

She likes to move it

Sleep last night wasn't great but I was so tired, when I woke up at 2 and 4, I was just thankful that I still had some more time I could sleep in! It didn't last long though and I was up at 5:40 for my 9 mile long run. I moved Reagan to her chair at 5 and I'm pretty sure she never went back to sleep! She's been good today, a little neurologically sensitive, but good. Still very tense in her body and temperature regulation is still a bit off, but definitely precious. Lots of chorea and constant movement. She was doing some pretty impressive rolling for her nurse and even pushing up onto her elbows and holding her head way up when on her tummy (sorry, by the time I got my camera, she was on her way down)! Praying she can get some relief from these movements tonight and get some much needed rest.


No comments: