Monday, October 24, 2016

Good day

Reagan had a good day today. Still a little groggy from all of her sleep yesterday. She slept well last night and woke up this morning around She had speech at 10am and had a great session. Was really good about looking/paying attention to the PODD sheets. Then this afternoon she had a make up visit of PT scheduled and we took her bike out for a spin! We were quite the caravan going down the sidewalk! She seemed to enjoy it and Ryan had fun riding with his sister (and looking at Halloween decorations)! Then this afternoon we were hoping to squeeze in a quick bath before school, when Ryan and I made a quick run to the grocery store and I locked my keys in my car. Ugh. I had to have a friend bring me a spare. Needless to say, the bath didn't happen before school, but she did have a good session with her teacher. After school, her nurse was kind enough to stay late and help me give her a much needed bath! Clean and happy!







No comments: