Friday, September 2, 2016

Sensitive with a side of gas pains

Last night we all slept well (thank goodness) and when I woke up at 5am to go running, Reagan was still asleep. Not 5min later, she was agitated and vocalizing. I went in and changed her diaper and gave her some medicine and she fell back to sleep. She was still asleep when I got back from my run and she continued sleeping until about 8:30am. She was serious but calm. Definitely not a fan of us talking. Thankfully she's peeing on her own today so that's one less thing to worry about. After Ryan went to school, we took another nice long walk through the neighborhood. It was a little overcast today and much better for my girl's sensitive eyes (and not quite as hot). We made it 2.1 miles (that's 9.06 total so far toward our marathon). Reagan was great...except when we were talking too much. She doesn't mind letting us know! When we got back home, she preferred to be held by the nurse rather than lay down (we were calling it the "Tina chair"). She definitely seems to get increasingly agitated and close to crying every time she has gas. Her tummy must really be giving her some trouble! She did the same thing tonight, getting increasingly agitated until I picked her up and held her, where she eventually dozed off in my arms. Sweet girl. I hope she feels better tomorrow. 


No comments: