Thursday, August 11, 2016

Similar days

Reagan made it in her bed a little longer last night. I think it was around 4am when I had to move her. I'm feeling a bit sleep deprived but she seems no worse for wear. Reagan had PT this morning and OT this afternoon. She did well with both. During PT she did an art project and made the olympic rings (see below)! Today has been pretty similar to yesterday. She's still super tense in her body, lots of movement and super crunchy, but she's been a good girl. A little serious, but good. She's been holding her pees off and on and I have noticed a slight smell to them, so all week I've been a little concerned maybe she was getting another UTI. However we've tested multiple pees over multiple days and never found anything. I was just thinking that might be a reason for her being so tense and so vocal...but I guess not. Hoping she finally gets a full night's sleep tonight! We could all use that!

Turtle position 

No comments: