Saturday, August 27, 2016

Serious, sensitive, then sleepy!

Sleep wasn't great again last night, and then to top it off, my girl was quite serious this morning. She's had an OK day today. We've had to be careful with talking around her, but she's been otherwise OK. This afternoon she was a little sensitive and getting increasingly vocal (like she might cry any minute), so I picked her up and held her and she immediately fell asleep on my lap. I held her for at least two hours until I had to get up and then I switched places with Daddy who then held her for another good while. Eventually I took her back again and held her until Daddy finally took her up to bed. Originally she seemed to be sleeping lightly, but she's out OUT now so I think she will finally get that good night's sleep we've been waiting for!

No comments: