Friday, August 5, 2016

A little on edge but hanging in there

Reagan woke up this morning fussing a bit. I jumped up and went in to check on her. It was 6:30am and she was not going back to sleep. I thought maybe she was just uncomfortable because she hadn't gone pee since I helped her go last night, but even after I helped her, she was still not happy. I gave her a dose of Lortab, put her in her chair with cartoons on, and I went back to sleep. Apparently we both dozed off pretty hard and I didn't wake up til 9 and she slept til 11am! When she woke back up she was still tense but OK. Lots of uncomfortable laugh/cries. No actual crying, just whining/laughing that sounded like she was on the verge of tears. Thankfully she seemed to get better as the day went on. This afternoon she even tolerated her brother watching The Little Mermaid with her (twice). She was having some gas that seemed to be making her a little uncomfortable, but overall she was good. Getting her to bed was a bit of a disaster, and she had another major clonidine freak out, but eventually Mike was able to get her to sleep. 

No comments: