Sunday, July 24, 2016

Super sweet but still not sleeping

Reagan did not sleep much last night, but she was thankfully in much better spirits. I got up and covered her back up around 2am and then moved her to her chair around 3. She never really fell asleep until 5am when I gave her some clonidine. Then she slept for a bit but was awake by the time I got back from my run. She's really turned it around today. She's been super calm and easy going. Very sweet. Super cuddly. And a little congested. Ryan's had a runny nose/cough for days and I've had a sore throat all day today...something is definitely lurking. I don't know if it's just allergies or a cold, but we've all got a little something going around. Mike and I got away for a rare golf outing (the last time I played was years ago) with our neighbors! Lots of fun, but SO hot!!! (Lots of Pokemon on the course to keep it entertaining!) 







No comments: