Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Prayers for Cody

No, I'm not fully up to date on my posts, hopefully I'll publish those tonight, but I wanted to ask for some emergency prayers for sweet Cody. I've been following Cody for over 8yrs now. He had infantile spasms like Reagan and was later diagnosed with mitochondrial disease. He was one of the main reasons I asked for Reagan to be tested. He is not doing well. He's been having major GI issues for months and now he's fighting an infection and having major breathing problems as well. This disease is really taking a toll on his body and his doctors that love and know him well have asked that no more interventions be made. His mom knows this is the right decision, but what an awful decision to have to make. I can't even imagine what his family is going through right now. Please say lots of prayers for Cody and everyone that loves him so.

1 comment:

Clarissa R. West - Writer said...

😖😔😢 praying for them.