Saturday, July 2, 2016

Laid back Saturday

I think Reagan slept well last night. I woke up around 7:15am and both her and her brother were waking up! Reagan has been in a good mood today. Lots of hands in the mouth. Still very smiley. A little crunchy/tense in her body, so I let her roll around a lot on the floor. She's been very rolly lately and has been rolling onto her tummy a lot. Of course she tends to get trapped there because she can't move her arm out of the way, but she seems to enjoy herself. She's been pretty easy going today. Both kiddos just hanging out, watching movies. I've seen the Lego movie now what feels like 100 times! Ryan really loves that one! He is constantly singing "everything is awesome" from the movie! It's pretty cute. Today was just an easy going day at home! Just the way I like it.





No comments: