Saturday, July 9, 2016

Headed home

Everybody slept well last night. Mike got up early this morning to go on a fishing trip with his dad. I stayed with the kiddos and started packing up! Mike got back around 2 and we loaded up and were headed out by 3pm. It was a long drive, but Ryan dozed off again within the first few minutes in the car and Reagan was awake but good the whole time. She did seem to enjoy giving her brother an elbow to the head over and over again...boy do we need a new car! We got home right around 8:30pm and we were all exhausted. I put Ryan to bed and by the time I got back downstairs, both Reagan and Mike had fallen asleep! I've got to finish her medicines and make her formula and then I'll be going to bed as well! Gotta run in the morning, so I need my sleep!




No comments: