Thursday, June 23, 2016

Sweaty but spunky

Reagan was up A LOT again last night. Vocal and moving a ton...it made it hard for anyone to sleep.  It was a rough one. I was so exhausted, I even canceled my run! Of course my girl has been full of spunk and energy again today! She had PT this morning and did a great job! See the super cute standing pics below. She's been good today, but just a little off. Still tons of movement. She's having definite temperature regulation issues, cold feet and super sweaty back. Tonight I let her roll around on the floor a lot to try to keep her from getting too sweaty. No more scary episodes like last night but I was super nervous about it. I've got my fingers crossed that tonight is the night for sleep! She's down at 10 and I'm determined to be in bed by 11! We have all got to catch up on our sleep! Come on Reagan...we're counting on you!




No comments: