Saturday, June 25, 2016

Still serious and sleepy

Reagan slept well last night and then just kept sleeping today. Awesome-sauce! She didn't wake up until 11:15am and that was probably partially my fault (going in and giving her medicines). She woke up very wide eyed and serious but calm. I was definitely expecting the worst, but was pleasantly surprised! She's actually been pretty good today. Serious for the most part. She took a nice nap this afternoon at the same time as her brother (I really should have taken that opportunity to sleep myself)! She has been really burpy today. I had her laying down at one point and she sounded like she might actually throw up! I've kept her upright ever since. She's also having quite a bit of gas and vocalizing a little, so I think it's definitely causing a little discomfort. Sweet girl. Really hoping for a good day tomorrow. Grandma is driving in tomorrow morning. She dozed off early tonight, so fingers crossed for another good night's sleep!




No comments: