Sunday, June 12, 2016

Roll with the wind

Reagan was up early this morning, actually I heard her kicking around when I got up to go run, so I decided today would be the day! We would run the "Roll with the Wind" virtual 10k! My running partner and I took turns pushing and we got it done! Reagan was perfect and seemed to really enjoy it! It was pretty hot and humid and I was just glad to finish! We got home just in time for me to take a shower before the new nurse and the yard guys got here. I spent all morning and early afternoon outside pulling weeds and supervising the yard overhaul. Then this afternoon we attended a pool party for our Bible study. We got home just in time to relieve our nurse. We were all pooped. Ryan dozed off shortly thereafter. Tomorrow is his first day of camp.








1 comment:

Clarissa R. West - Writer said...

Glad Reagan had some good days! Praying she is doing good!