Saturday, May 21, 2016

Spunky girl

Reagan had a good day today. She's been super sweet and smiley. Lots of movement, kicking herself all over the floor. Hands in the mouth constantly...usually both of them. Big, huge eyes! Very alert and very spunky! We're nurseless Sat-Mon, so we don't have a lot of plans this weekend. Most of the day we just hung out and took it easy. Tonight we did go over to the park behind my dad's house to see fireflies...for whatever reason there are a ton of them out there but none near our house! Ryan had a blast and didn't want to leave. I'm not sure if Reagan saw them or not, but I'm sure she enjoyed just getting out of the house. Tonight after brother fell asleep, Reagan and I were snuggling and she was grinding her teeth like crazy. It was driving me nuts. I didn't notice her doing it in her chair or on the floor but the second I picked her up, she'd start doing it. Like fingernails on a chalk board! She was not falling asleep on her own (and it was almost midnight), so it was definitely a clonidine night. Hoping we all get a good night's sleep tonight!



No comments: