Friday, May 20, 2016

Good day

Reagan slept well last night and woke up a sweet spunky girl this morning. A little vocal, a little kooky, but good. She's had a good day today. She only had one therapy today, PT, and she did very well with it. Spent some time in her stander. She's a little more crunchy and into her hands today. We had to put her arm restraints on to try to keep those hands out of her mouth. The rest of the day she just took it easy. She's been pretty gassy today so we helped her go...twice. Moving a lot more, not nearly as loosey goosey as the rest of the week. Ryan went on a field trip today at school and had a blast. It's a little gym type place where he's going to go to camp a few weeks during the summer. I'm glad he liked it. Then tonight both kids stayed with Mike while I went to watch my niece in her talent show. She was amazing! She's a pianist and I was so impressed. Ryan loves music and should probably take piano lessons, I'm just not sure he could control himself around a piano! He'd probably just want to go nuts with the keys! Hoping for a good weekend for my girl! No nurse, but Grandma comes in Sunday morning!



No comments: