Wednesday, May 11, 2016

A little tense but sweet

Reagan woke up around 3am last night and was being super vocal. I moved her to her chair, but I don't think she ever went back to sleep. I was so exhausted when I stumbled back into bed, I forgot to switch the video monitor over to the therapy room, so I slept in and didn't wake up until almost 9am (when Ryan finally woke up and started making some noise). Reagan's nurse was already here and tending to Reagan, so I didn't feel too bad. Not sure why Ryan slept in so late. That's not like him. Maybe Reagan was keeping him up too. Reagan had a good day today. She's been a little tense/stiff in her body, but still super sweet and wonderful. She had speech this morning and worked on some feeding and then this afternoon she had school. She's been very into her hand today, lots of chewing on her fingers (especially her left hand). She's a little spitty too, but I'm not sure if that's because she's got her hands jammed in there or if it's something else altogether. Ryan had a really good day at school today. I'm hoping maybe we're done with the bad days. School is almost over, I really don't want any drama right here at the end. Tonight I went out to dinner with some ladies from my Bible study group and Mike stayed home with the kids. When I got home I spent some time cuddling my girl and she did have one episode of stiffening out. Just arching and stiffening out her legs, no noticeable head turn or anything. Something to watch. She eventually dozed off with clonidine and Mike took her to bed.
Mother's Day 8yrs ago...:)

No comments: