Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Vocal and crunchy

Reagan was fighting sleep last night and I'm not really sure how much actual sleep she got. She woke us up this morning at 3:30am and was very vocal. I moved her to her chair although she more content, she was still making a lot of noise. Needless to say, we didn't get much sleep. She was super vocal and crunchy all day today. Hand in her mouth nonstop! I wish she would give that tooth a good yank, but it just doesn't seem to be too loose (despite already being pushed out by the permanent tooth). She did get in her stander for a bit today during PT. We figured anything to get her out of that flexion for a bit! She humored us, but I can hardly wait for her new stander! Her right leg just does not look right in this stander. OT came this afternoon as well as school/vision. She tolerated both well. I'm really hoping for some sleep tonight but I'm not counting on it.

No comments: