Sunday, April 24, 2016

Meeting long time friends

Reagan slept well until about 4am last night. She woke up with some giggles, I changed her and covered her back up, but she never really went back to sleep. She's been very sweet and calm today. It was a great day to go and meet one of our longtime blogger friends Jocalyn and Kendall! I've been emailing, talking on the phone, and texting Jocalyn for years yet we've never actually met in person! Well, today was the day! My mom and I loaded up the kiddos and headed to my sister's house around noon. Meanwhile, my sister met up with Mike in Dallas and brought him back to her house. I dropped my mom and Ryan off at my sister's house, so Mike, Reagan, and I could drive south of Dallas to go meet our friends. Kendall was having an off day, but I'm glad they let us come anyway. If anyone understands, it's us. Kendall was super spunky and full of personality...it was too much fun watching her give her parents a hard time! Reagan was super laid back and calm which made our lives easy. Kendall's dogs loved us, Reagan got tons of kisses and we all got plenty of loving to make my sister's dogs super jealous! It was great to just sit and talk for a while. Too bad we live so far away from each other. Eventually we left and drove back for Grandma and Ryan. Ryan had more fun with Uncle Dan on his drum set and synthesizer. Played with more worms. Then it was time to head back to my mom's and rest a little. It's been a busy trip and tomorrow we head back home. Hoping everyone gets some sleep tonight!





No comments: