Thursday, April 7, 2016

Gassy but smiley and sweet

Reagan slept until 4:30am this morning, still early, but an improvement over previous nights! We'll take what we can get. At 4:30, I got up and put her in her chair and then I went back to sleep. I don't think she got any more sleep but she was content. Today was a much more smiley day for my girl. She'd vocalize but more appropriately, like when greeted instead of nonstop! There were a few occasions where she seemed to be getting agitated and she'd squeal/scream out all of a sudden, but we really think those were gas related and a dose of simethicone seemed to help. This happened during both OT and school, but again, we think she was just reacting to gas/tummy pains. This afternoon during her bath we noticed extremely red feet/hands again. We think this is something associated with her dysautonomia, but it's weird how it just pops up all of a sudden on what otherwise seems like a normal day. Tonight I let her roll around on the floor and she got a lot of gas out that way! Hoping my gassy girl can finally get a good night's sleep and wakes up in a good mood tomorrow!

No comments: