Monday, April 18, 2016

Crunchy but cuddly

Reagan had a good day today. She slept well last night and woke up super sweet and darling this morning. She's been pretty crunchy today (and still very much into her hair), so it was a little hard to get her head up and looking at the computer during speech today. While crunchy, she's been extremely cuddly, so I've gotten in a ton of snuggles today! One perk to not having a nurse. Maybe the only one. Today we did interview a new potential nurse to work Mondays. She's going to come back tomorrow to orient so fingers crossed everything works out. It's really hard not having a nurse during the week, one because it's hard to get Ryan to and from school on those days and it also makes it nearly impossible to schedule drs appts on that day! It's been so long since we've had anyone reliable working those days, I'm seriously at the end of my rope with this nursing agency. I mean, look at this girl! Who wouldn't want to work with this smiley girl!?!?!? She's adorable! Hoping for continued good days this week. We've got another busy weekend planned so hopefully she holds it together and we keep these smiles going for a while!

 


Trying to choke herself with her tube! Ummm NO! She's trouble!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I just can't get past " the she slept all night" part. I need this child of mine to get that memo. Once a month I would take. Just once a month.

I hope she keeps her little smiley self together and happy for your weekend. That would make my heart happy.