Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter!

Today was another good day for my girl. My girl slept in this morning but woke around 11am, happy and sweet! We were able to get some super cute pictures with Grandma (aka The Easter Bunny) and the kiddos. I bought these adorable outfits for them last year and was excited for Easter to finally roll around so they could wear them! The pictures turned out so cute! Can't beat having your own personal Easter Bunny! Mike and Ryan went over to his sister's house this afternoon, but I kept Reagan home since there were some sick kiddos, I just didn't want to take any chances of her picking up something. I wasn't a fan of spending Easter at home, but I felt like we just finally got her healthy again! Ryan had a good time playing with his cousins and Reagan got in some good mommy time. She kicked around on the floor for a while, but the second I picked her up, she immediately fell asleep in my arms. Sweet girl. Tonight we went out in our culdesac and played with some confetti eggs our neighbors handed out! Both kiddos had a good time! So glad she held out and had a wonderful weekend. Not sure where she's headed (she did have really cold hands/feet today), but I sure hope these good days continue!




I love the back on this dress!







No comments: