Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sick house

So annoyed with our nursing agency! We're going to be nurseless for the next two days (today and Monday) and both Reagan and Ryan are now sick (and me of course)!! What the heck?!?!? Mike is the only one still healthy. Reagan slept well last night, Ryan not so much (he was up talking to himself at 3). Reagan woke up with smiles and has been smiley and wonderful all day. Just the sweetest sick girl you've ever seen! She's slept off and on throughout the day...but not to the extent of yesterday. More just little cat naps. I could tell when Ryan woke up today that he wasn't feeling great either. They both just have this glassed over sort of look in their eyes. Ryan is also running a fever and coughing now too. Ugh. He even crawled up on Mike's lap and took a nap today. That NEVER happens. My poor sick kiddos. Prayers that they somehow get over this quickly. Reagan is easy to get medicine into...Ryan not so much. Actually he's impossible. So, hopefully he can fight his way through this! Nemo is still keeping him amused...so that's good. Tonight Reagan was a little hiccuppy and we saw what appeared to be a gaggy face a couple of times...hopefully that passes. We definitely don't need any of that. Tonight she was super sweet and fell asleep in my arms, but the transition to bed didn't go so well. She got super vocal with Daddy when he tried to lay down with her and didn't settle back down until he got up! Crazy girl. Hoping everyone sleeps tonight and somehow we make it through the day tomorrow. Keep us in your prayers!







3 comments:

Blanca Nunez said...

Hi! I sent you an email. I hope your sweet girl feels better soon.

Blanca Nunez said...

Hi! I sent you an email. I hope your sweet girl feels better soon.

Cjengo said...

I just don't understand agencies NOT doing their job and providing back ups when they have a nurse out. It infuriates me.