Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Miserable

We were up ALL night with my girl! Seriously. She was miserable. Mike laid in bed with her from 12-2am hoping she'd fall and stay asleep. Finally at 2 we moved her back to her tomato chair and the rest of my night I spent up and down trying to soothe her. Medicines were not working. Nothing seemed to help. She wasn't a fan of me, not really a fan of anyone. I think she was just plain miserable. Today she's been a little better. This morning she almost seemed like she might be completely fine. But that wasn't the case. She was very moany/fussy all day. Preferred to be left alone, but did surprisingly well with both PT and OT! Crazy! This afternoon and tonight she definitely escalated. Didn't want to be held, didn't want us to sit next to her, just lots of moaning and whimpering. She also is feeling a bit hot (98 in one ear and 99 in the other). Again, medicines don't seem to be helping. Not sure what we're going to do, but it's looking like it's going to be another miserable one for everyone involved.


Ryan out of school again and trying to get my attention from outside! He laughed and laughed!!! Thankfully he's pretty unaware of his sister's suffering although tonight he did tell me (when he heard Reagan crying) that "she's so sad"!! :(




3 comments:

Marc said...

Is she feeling any better?

Reagan Leigh said...

I guess my Wed post answers your question. I think we may be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now. Finally tonight she seems to be feeling better. Boy it's been a brutal couple of days.

Marc said...

So sorry - sounds like you haven't had much sleep. Hope you all have a restful night tonight -