Saturday, February 20, 2016

Calm but coughy/congested

Reagan was a little restless last night, which was surprising considering how out she was when I put her in bed. Multiple times I heard her kicking at her bed or even a little fuss, but each time I got up and went in to check on her her eyes were closed and she was still asleep. She woke up sometime after the nurse got here. Ryan and I both slept in today...not getting out of bed until 9:30am! I don't remember the last time (if ever) that happened for either of us! Reagan was good today. Very laid back and calm. Still very coughy,even more so in the morning, I think from laying flat all night. This afternoon we took a walk with her and her brother. The weather was perfect it was nice and cool, overcast with a little wind (no direct sun is perfect for Reagan and the wind didn't seem to bother her at all today). Even Ryan was nice and relaxed the entire time! Tonight Ryan was ready for bed early and Reagan was looking sleepy too. Her tummy was making all kinds of crazy noises and it was pretty distended, so I decided to help her go. There was a lot of gas in there, so between the gas and the poo, her tummy was way flatter afterward. This really helped her to relax and she promptly dozed off in Daddy's arms. Such a sweet girl. Hoping she gets some rest tonight. She's so congested and coughy, I know it's got to be hard to sleep!