Saturday, January 23, 2016

Vocal but good

Reagan had a good day today. She was up early again this morning...maybe she was just excited to see Grandma! She was pretty vocal today. Very animated, big eyes, super sweet. Thankfully we had a nurse today because Daddy worked most of the day and I had to go to the convention center to do my packet pickup for my half marathon tomorrow! Definitely getting a little nervous. I've been training for this for months, and I'm prepared, but it's a little nerve wracking that it's finally here! It was pretty cold/windy today, and we had wanted to get out to take a walk or something with Reagan, but just never did. It was probably a good thing though, because she did seem to have some sensitivity to air blowing on her today. Otherwise, she was great and other than constantly trying to shove her hands down her mouth, it was a good day for my vocal girl!

No comments: