Friday, January 1, 2016

Sweet gassy girl

Reagan slept well last night and woke up with smiles again today! So relieved to still see smiles on this girl's face! She's still super crunchy and tense in her body. Temperature regulation is still off. Very cold clammy hands and feet. Sweaty back when in her chair, so she's spent the entire day today on the floor. The good thing about laying flat like that, it allows her to squirm around and work the gas out. And boy has she been gassy today! Whew! On lazy days like today, I usually get my fair share of snuggles in, but I did something to my back yesterday and I've been in a lot of pain ever since. Thankfully Mike's been able to help with all of the lifting today, so I can try to prevent further damage (but I've still been up and down a lot changing diapers and giving medicine). I'm hoping it will just fade away because I really need to keep running for the sake of my training and half marathon in a couple of weeks, but right now the pain is still hanging in there. Hoping some good sleep tonight and rest tomorrow might help (however the nurse just called in sick again for tomorrow so rest might not be in the cards)!

No comments: