Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Not feeling well

Today has been another moany sort of day for my girl. Not sure what's going on with her. Lots of vocalizations and a little coughy/chokey as well. I think she may have some sinus drainage going down her throat and that's what's making her have these little coughs. Otherwise, she's been in fairly good spirits. She had OT and school/vision today and she tolerated them well (even some long periods of wearing her AFOs), but just wasn't super interactive or into anything today. Still pretty crunchy and into her hair (or shoving her fingers down her throat). I just don't think she feels well. Tonight I noticed she was having a ridiculous number of wet diapers. The second I'd change one, it seemed she would immediately be wet again! I'm always nervous about the return of another UTI, so we might need to check that tomorrow (although we haven't noticed any smell). I was holding her tonight and noticed she felt a bit hot. I checked her temp and it was 102! That's a pretty significant temp for her as she usually runs a little low. I gave her some ibuprofen but it didn't seem to be coming down. Eventually I gave her some tylenol. Hopefully it will come down and she'll be better in the morning. I will definitely be putting in a call to her doctor. I really don't want this to get away from us. Prayers for my sweet girl please!

No comments: