Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Super sweet and laughy

Reagan was very still and quiet again this morning. Super sweet! She's been very laughy today. Less kooky and more happy! She had speech this morning and did really well with that, although she was a little distracted and not able to focus as well with the eye gaze, they were able to work on other stuff and do some switch work. Then shortly thereafter she had PT and again she had a really good session and even spent some time in her stander. She's just been so sweet and laughy today. So glad to see her headed in the right direction!! Tonight she was an angel for the nurse while I went shopping with the ladies from my Bible study as a belated birthday present. I don't remember the last time I went for a ladies night, it was nice. Especially knowing that everyone was good at home. Tonight I got home in time for some snuggles from my sweet laughy girl and then it was off to bed. She was a little restless again, so not sure how well she's going to sleep tonight, but at least she's calm and content.

No comments: