Sunday, December 27, 2015

A little sensitive but good

Reagan slept in a little this morning, we were all exhausted but she was the only one that got a few extra winks! She woke up around 9:30am. Big, startled eyes and a little sensitive. Several times she gave us frowny faces and we thought we were in trouble. But she pulled it together and actually ended up having a really good day. She wasn't a very good waker upper today, but other than that, she's been in a good mood. Lots of yawns today, I can totally relate! I've been exhausted the last several days. I think all of the sugar is really taking it's toll on me (I usually try to lead a pretty sugar free life)! Allergies still seem to be giving us all a hard time today. Lots of sneezes...from everyone except Reagan! Reagan has been a little sweaty and swallowy tonight, especially when I'm holding her and not keeping her completely upright, but ok in her chair and even laying down! This girl!










No comments: