Monday, December 28, 2015

Nurseless but good

This morning our nurse called in sick making it our 5th day in a row without nursing. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining (well not this time anyway), but it's been really nice having this time to ourselves over the holidays. Grandma and Daddy have been here the entire time and Reagan has been wonderful! It's been such a blessing getting to spend so much one on one time with my girl! She was great again today. She had speech this morning and was a rockstar. She had a really great session using her eyegaze computer. She spent the rest of the day/afternoon downstairs just hanging out with me and her brother. She was very alert and responsive when awake, but did doze off a few times throughout the day. Tonight she was kicking around a lot, getting a little sweaty in her chair, so I put her on the floor where she proceeded to kick around so much she popped her tube open! Ugh. This girl! She's a handful!




No comments: