Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Crying in the morning, laughing tonight

Reagan slept last night!!! Thank God. I got up at 5am to run and she was still sleeping, however, when I walked back in the door 45min later, she was screaming crying! I ran up the stairs to see what was going on and Mike was in there with her, but she was not a happy camper. She immediately calmed down in response to my voice, only to start right back up a few min later. I ended up giving her Lortab and then holding her on my lap where she eventually fell asleep. I held her for a while and then was able to transfer her into her tomato chair once her nurse got here. She kept sleeping and then slept off and on throughout the day. When she did wake up, she definitely seemed to have turned a corner. Still very tense, but even giving us some laughs here and there. Tonight she was much improved. Still a little spitty and very low tone (they go hand in hand), but sweet and laid back. She dozed off on her own while snuggling with her mommy! Such a sweet girl. Hoping she can get some sleep tonight and wake up tomorrow and have a good day!

No comments: