Friday, November 27, 2015

Tense but OK

Reagan slept well last night and woke up this morning a little tense but OK. She's had hiccups multiple times today they and really seem to be annoying her. I'm not sure if it's due to reflux or stress or what, but they sometimes last for up to an hour at a time! Poor thing! She's still very tense in her body. Her PT was the only therapist to come today and it was not a good session. Reagan just seemed very on edge/agitated and only lasted a short while in her stander. She slept off and on again today. We brought her downstairs tonight and put her in front of the Christmas tree where she promptly fell asleep! Her new glasses came in today so I tried them on her while she was out of it/asleep so she wouldn't grab them! They definitely need to be adjusted around her ears to help them fit tighter, but I think that's something we can have done at any eye glass place. I'm really hoping they might help her to see a little better, but when I put them on her today, I didn't get a good read either way (but she has been pretty sleepy).

Purple, more rounded

Black and more square



No comments: