Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Good day, good girl

It's been another good day for my girl. She slept well and woke up happy. She had speech this morning and did well with that. Her nurse is still out...she found out she has strep!!! Not good. She started antibiotics yesterday so we're hoping she'll get better soon and maybe even be back tomorrow. She's not sure where she picked it up...I sure hope we can all avoid getting it! Reagan's body is still a bit tense, but she's been in good spirits. Very laid back again. This afternoon she had school and did awesome! Her teacher was so impressed with her fine motor skills! She also tried to use her eye gaze, but she said she kept putting her head down, like she wasn't interested in using it...so they just stuck to what was working and had a great session! She's been super sweet and cuddly tonight. I got in tons of snuggles and she and I both dozed off with her on my lap! Hoping for another good day for my girl tomorrow!

No comments: